Product Information Sheet:
Will produce quality mortars and renders from site batched materials. For use in mortars and renders that have low cement contents. To accelerate the set of green mortars and renders. To effect and enhance high build situations.
ROCKBOND ADMIX 101 (RB A101) powder is a ready to use blend of compatible admixtures which has been specially designed to produce non flow, thixotropic, non slump, non bleed mortars, concretes and renders. The compound is also a stability and pumping aid and will help prevent segregation and bleeding of cementitous materials under pressure and placement. The powder can be dry mixed with cement or be dispersed in water, and will produce non flow materials that are quickly and easily pumped, worked and placed. The powder is packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Can be packed in water soluble bags for convenient handling and mixing.
- Contains no deleterious substances.
- Quickly and easily dispersed and mixed in the mix water
- Will produce non flow cementitious mortars and renders that are quickly sprayed and placed.
- Thixotropic: ROCKBOND ADMIX 101 modified cementitious materials will “liquefy” when mixed, worked and pumped but will quickly gel, stiffen and harden once in place.
- ROCKBOND ADMIX 101 mortars, renders and non flow concretes will not readily slump or suffer plastic settlement or sinkage.
- Produces wet mortar and concrete mixes which are stable under pressure and pumping.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- Will produce quality mortars, renders and non flow concretes from site batched materials.
- For use in mortars and renders that have low cement contents.
- To accelerate the set of mortars, concretes and renders
- To effect and enhance high build, non slump applications on vertical and soffit surfaces.
- To speed up the time involved with application and finishing.
- As a pumping aid to place dry and wet mortar mixes and non flow concretes.
- To minimise adverse affects associated with segregation, slumping, sinkage and bleeding.
- For use in mortar mixes for the laying, placing and pointing of bricks and blocks.