Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND ADMIX 201 (RB A201) powder is a blend of admixtures which has been specially formulated to mix and produce high workability grouts and concretes. The compound, when dissolved in water, will produce fluid grouts and free flowing, self compacting concrete mixes at very low water contents. The admixture will reduce the water content of cementitious mixes by 40% or more. The powder is supplied to order, packaged in moisture proof, durable bags and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Can be packaged in water soluble bags for convenient handling and dosage.
- The admixture is ready to use, and is quickly dispersed and dissolved in water.
- Can be “dispensed” at ready mixed plants or on site.
- 5kg of admixture will treat 6m³ of ready mixed concrete.
- Very efficient: can be used at low dosages – less than 0.25% by weight of cement in the mix.
- Produces grouts and concretes with extremely low water/cement ratios.
- Will not entrain air or retard strength development even at high dosages.
- Superflow: will not cause mixes to gel or become thixotropic.
- Will increase the compressive, flexural and tensile strength of cementitious materials.
- The admixture has a long shelf life, and will not suffer frost attack.
- High yielding, economical, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To decrease the water content and increase the strength of Portland cementitious mixes.
- To produce fluid, free flowing and self compacting cementitious materials.
- To produce quality durable grouts and concretes from site batched materials.
- For use with ready mixed concrete.
- To maximise the fluidity, stability and penetration of cementitious grouts.
- To accelerate the early strength development of concrete at low temperatures.
- To maximise the ultimate compressive, tensile and mechanical strength of concrete.
- For use in cement and concrete for load bearing and structural applications.
- To produce chemically resistant, impermeable grouts and concretes.