Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND FAIRING COAT WHITE (RB FCW) is a pre-batched, ready to use, two part fairing coat system consisting of a white cementitious powder and a pure acrylic polymer latex. ROCKBOND FAIRING COAT WHITE DRY PACK (RB FCW DP) contains a blend of cement powders, inert fine fillers, fibres, and a collection of compatible admixtures. When the dry pack is mixed with the ROCKBOND PURE ACRYLIC LATEX (RB PAL), a white, acrylic modified, fairing coat is produced which is applied in thin sections to skim over brick, concrete and stone. The system is very adhesive, flexible, waterproof and impermeable. The coating provides a protective, uniform and ascetically pleasing final finish to new construction work and concrete repairs. The material is supplied in 20kg/15 litre packs and has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Pre-batched and ready to use.
- Available in brilliant white, and also in a range of attractive colours.
- Normally no primer is required.
- The dry pack is quickly and easily mixed with the latex, applied and finished.
- Can be placed by brush, broom, roller, sponge, trowel or spray.
- Can be applied in sections of 1mm, and down to a feather edge.
- Non-shrink, non cracking, non crazing, non curling and shrinkage compensated.
- The coating is adhesive, flexible, microporous, damp proof, waterproof and weatherproof.
- Water “soluble” – equipment is quickly and easily washed and cleaned with water.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- For re-facing brickwork, blockwork, masonry, stone, concrete and cementitious renders.
- To fill, seal and repair imperfections on building surfaces, honeycombing, cracks and crazing, pores, voids, ruts and holes.
- To produce a waterproof coating to offices, factories, warehouses and buildings.
- To protect cement, concrete and stone against atmospheric pollution.
- To produce a uniform, complete and cosmetic cover to concrete repairs.
- To give an attractive and ascetically pleasing finish to walls, buildings and concrete structures.