ROCKBOND FASTROCK SUPER ACCELERATED CEMENT (RB FRSACm) is a mix of special cement powders and accelerators which, when mixed with water, produces a rapid setting, quick strength cementitious binder. The cement is ideal for use on site with sand, or with sand and aggregate, to produce semi flow, rapid strength, high strength mortars and concretes for concrete repairs, floor screeds, and bedding in applications. The materials are used during winter weather work when temperatures are below 0oC, or in factories and freezer stores where temperatures fall to -20oC.
ROCKBOND FASTROCK SUPER ACCELERATED MORTAR (RB FRSAM) is ROCKBOND FASTROCK SUPER ACCELERATED CEMENT dry mixed with graded sands to produce a rapid strength mortar and is ready for use. The powders are packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and have a shelf life of 5 years
- Simple and easy to use: just add the Fastrock cement, sand and aggregate to water, and mix.
- Portland cement based, shrinkage compensated and microsilica enhanced.
- Produces a rapid early strength development in mortars and concretes at 0ºC and below.
- The compressive strength of the RB FRSAM is 4MPa at 1 hour, 10MPa at 3 hours at 0ºC!
- Excellent bond strength, and resistance to shock, abrasion and mechanical attack.
- The cement mixed with site batched sand and aggregates produce low cost materials.
- Contains no chlorides, high alumina cement or other deleterious substances.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- In situations that require a rapid development in early strength at 0ºC and below.
- Repairs to factory floors, car parks, forecourts, loading bays and ramps that require early trafficking at ambient temperatures below freezing.
- Repairs to concrete in refrigeration plants and freezer stores at temperatures below -10OC.
- Quick fixing and bedding in applications that require a rapid early strength, such as crash barriers, posts, signposts, manhole covers and rings, kerbs, drains and precast concrete.
- Site batched applications that require a rapid strength, high strength mortar or concrete.