Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND FLEXIBLE LATEX (RB FL) is a dispersion of flexible acrylic co polymer resin particles in water. When the liquid is mixed with cementitious materials, a flexible concrete, mortar or render is produced. Furthermore, the latex increases the adhesive strength, impermeability and the chemical resistance of the hardened material. The latex is ready to use, is supplied to order and has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Formulated for use with site batched materials.
- Produces site batched repair materials, concrete, renders and screeds that are flexible..
- Can be used as a primer for concrete: mix 1 part latex to 3 parts water.
- Improves the adhesion of repair materials to brick, stone, render and concrete.
- Produces cementitious materials that are impermeable, waterproof and chemically resistant.
- Water based: mixing equipment and tools are easily washed and cleaned with water.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To produce Anti-carbonation Protective, Flexible Coatings (APFC) to cement and concrete.
- To produce site batched, flexible concrete, grouts, mortars, screeds and renders.
- Elastic requirements during cold weather or low temperature situations.
- Whenever stress, thermal or moisture movement is a problem at a crack, in a joint or within a brick or concrete structure.
- The filling, sealing and waterproofing of moving cracks, joints, gaps and seals.
- To produce cementitious flexible adhesives to bond concrete, tiles, bricks and blocks to concrete, steel, glass, wood and other construction materials.
- To prime concrete and brick substrates to increase the bond strength of repair materials.
- Tanking, roofing, damp proofing, weatherproofing and waterproofing applications.
- To protect concrete against frost attack, salt, carbonation, sulphation and acid gases.