Product Information Sheet:
To protect concrete structures from the weather and weathering. To produce smooth, coloured and aesthetically pleasing finishes. To produce uniform, coloured finishes to areas of concrete containing concrete repairs.
Rockbond Masonry Coating (RB MC) is a single pack, ready to use coating system. The coating is water based and contains a blend of acrylic polymers. The latex is extremely adhesive, tough, waterproof and can be applied by brush, roller or spray. The coating provides a smooth, protective, durable and attractive cover to cementitious materials, concrete, stone, brick and other construction materials. The coating is supplied in 5 litre packs, and has a shelf life of 1 year.
- Can be used on all construction materials based on cement and plaster.
- Normally, no need to prime.
- Thixotropic: will not slump or drip.
- Highly adhesive, durable and colour fast.
- Microporous, waterproof and weatherproof.
- Resistant to ultra-violet light, chemical attack and acid gases.
- Resistant to microbial growth, algae, fungi and mould.
- Supplied in white, or available in a range of attractive colours.
- Water “soluble” – equipment is quickly and easily washed and cleaned with water.
- Economical, environmentally friendly, user friendly, non toxic, odour free and safe to use.
- Can be used on cement, plaster, asbestos, breeze block, brick, stone, stucco and wood.
- Waterproofing applications.
- To protect concrete structures from the weather and weathering.
- To protect cement based renders, brick and stone from frost attack.
- To protect reinforced concrete against freeze-thaw cycles, de-icing salts, acid gases and corrosion.
- To produce smooth, coloured and aesthetically pleasing finishes.
- To produce uniform, coloured finishes to areas of concrete after concrete repairs.?