Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND ADMIX 1501G (RB A1501G) powder is an grey ultra fine cementitious powder which, when added to Portland cementitious mortars and concretes, radically improves the performance of the material in both its plastic and hardened states. ROCKBOND ADMIX 1501G improves the consistency, strength and durability of non flow cementitious materials. The powder is ready to use, supplied to order, packaged in moisture proof, durable bags and has an indefinite shelf life.
- Rockbond Admix 1501G is grey and is designed for grey Portland cementitious mixes and Rockbond Admix 1501W is white and is designed for white Portland cementitious mixes..
- Can be packaged in water soluble bags for easy use and convenient handling.
- Ultrafine: produces a fine blend of Portland cement.
- Improves the performance of mixes containing Portland cement, blast furnace slag, PFA, various cementitious binders, slaked lime, aluminous and refractory cements.
- Produces composite cements which are cohesive, thixotropic, non slumping, non-bleeding and dense.
- Helps to prevent wash-out of the cement and breakdown of materials in underwater applications.
- Enhances the tensile and compressive strengths of Portland cementitious materials.
- Improves resistance of the hardened cement to vibration, impact and abrasion.
- Reduces the porosity, increases the impermeability and durability of Portland cement materials.
- Produces homogeneous, low chemically reactive, low alkali cements.
- Eliminates alkali silica reactions, and reduces carbonation with Portland cement.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To improve the consistency and application rates of non flow cementitious materials.
- For use to prevent bleeding and segregation, and for use as a pumping aid.
- As an additive to produce high strength concrete for structural applications.
- To increase the wear resistance of concrete floors and structures.
- For use in concrete to protect steel from corrosion in chemically aggressive environments.
- For marine concrete, chemical and fertiliser plants, food factories, dairies, and abattoirs.
- To reduce or eliminate alkali silica reaction ASR (“concrete cancer”) in concrete construction.
- For use in underwater concrete and underwater concrete repairs.
- For durable concrete exposed hostile and extreme changes of climate.