Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND FASTROCK GROUT (RB FRG) powder contains a blend of fine cement powders, high quality graded sands and a union of admixtures. The admixture also contains a unique system of chloride free accelerators. The powder is pre-mixed and ready to use and, when mixed with water, produces a fluid grout that develops an early gain in compressive strength. ROCKBOND FASTROCK CONCRETE (RB FRC) contains durable crushed rock sands and aggregates, and is applied to sections greater than 60mm deep. ROCKBOND FASTROCK GROUT and ROCKBOND FASTROCK CONCRETE powders are packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and have a shelf life of 5 years.
- Quickly and easily mixed with water, poured and placed.
- Fluid flow consistencies promote penetration into confined spaces.
- Portland cement based, shrinkage compensated and microsilica enhanced.
- Quick early strength: FASTROCK GROUT, 5MPa at 1 hour, 10MPa at 2 hours at 20ºC.
- High ultimate compressive strengths.
- Excellent bond strength, and resistance to abrasion and mechanical attack.
- Contains no chlorides, high alumina cement or other deleterious substances.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- In situations that require materials to gain a rapid development in early strength.
- Repairs to warehouse and factory floors, car parks, forecourts, loading bays and ramps that require early trafficking.
- Quick return to use for pathways, roadways, carriageway, taxiway and runway concrete.
- Void filling applications that require early strength.
- To provide early support to machine and structural baseplates.
- Fixing in applications that require rapid early strength such as crash barriers, posts, signposts, manhole covers and rings, kerbs, drains and precast concrete.