Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND CURE (RB C) is a specially formulated curing compound for use with ROCKBOND SPECIAL CONCRETE PRODUCTS. The compound is a fine dispersion of co polymer solids in water. When applied to the surface of cementitious materials, concrete or screed, by brush or by spray, the latex dries out to produce a clear, impermeable and waterproof film. The curing agent contributes to the curing of cement and concrete, and helps to prevent problems associated with dusting and drying out. The shrinkage, cracking and crazing of concrete is reduced or eliminated, and the strength and durability of the material is enhanced. The latex is supplied to order and
has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Ready to use.
- Conforms to ASTM C309, Type 1, liquid membrane forming compounds for the curing cementitious materials.
- Complies with the Department of Transport Specification for Road and Bridge Works.
- Economical and efficient – normally one coat application is necessary.
- Permanent: does not degrade with time.
- Weatherproof, waterproof, water based, solvent free, and free of deleterious substances.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To cure and maximise the strength of ROCKBOND SPECIAL CONCRETE PRODUCTS.
- As a general purpose curing compound for conventional cementitious materials.
- To increase the strength, and reduce the dusting, shrinkage, cracks and crazing of concrete.
- To coat and waterproof brick, blocks, mortar, masonry, stone, render, cement and concrete.
- To protect concrete and brick against frost, salt spray, de-icing salts, seawater, sulphates, aqueous chemicals and contaminated ground water.
- To make shutters watertight and impermeable to the passage of water.
- For use as an anti-carbonation coating.
- For use as a debonding and a shutter release agent.
- To produce clear and attractive finishes to concrete, stone, mortar, render and screed.