Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND PURE ACRYLIC LATEX CONCENTRATE (RB PALC) is a specially formulated, pure acrylic polymer resin dispersed in water and combined with water reducing agents and admixtures. The latex, when added to the mix water, produces a hard polymer film, and improves the properties of hardened cementitious materials in general, and concrete repair and flooring materials in particular. The latex is ready to use, supplied to order and has a shelf life of two years.
- Can be used as a sealer, primer and bond aid for concrete and other construction materials (dilute the PAL concentrate: 1 part by weight of latex to 3 parts by weight of water).
- Formulated for use with site batched materials.
- Improves the adhesion of cementitious repair materials to brick, stone, render and concrete.
- Increases the flexural and tensile strengths of mortars and concrete.
- Wear resistant, reduces the permeability and chemical attack of cementitious materials and enhances durability.
- Waterproof and permanent: will not break down or re-emulsify.
- Water based – mixing equipment and tools easily washed and cleaned with water.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To improve the performance of site batched cementitious materials.
- For use in floor screeds and repair materials for floors and concrete.
- For use in mortars for the laying and pointing of bricks and blocks.
- For high strength or increased flexural and tensile strength applications.
- For use in cementitious screeds and concrete placed in chemically aggressive environments.
- Weatherproofing and waterproofing applications, and to prevent frost attack.
- To penetrate, consolidate, strengthen and seal brick, stone, masonry and concrete substrates.
- For use as a sealer, primer and bond aid to bond cementitious materials to other construction materials such as render, mortar, masonry, brick, stone, wood, plastic, glass and steel.