Product Information Sheet:
The repair of concrete in tidal zones where time is limited. To stop and seal the flow of water or grout in brickwork or concrete. Caulking material for seals and joints, and for sealing shutters.
ROCKBOND UNDERWATER SUPER ACCELERATED MORTAR (RB UWSAM) powder is a blend of special cement powders, high quality graded sands, water soluble polymers and an unique combination of accelerating agents. The powder, when mixed with water, produces a rapid early strength mortar for underwater void filling and concrete repairs at freezing temperatures, and to fast stop the flow of water through cementitious surfaces, masonry, brick and stone. The compound is ready to use, packaged in 25kg moisture proof durable bags and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Portland cement based, polymer modified and microsilica enhanced.
- The mortar produces a rapid gain in high early strength at low ambient temperatures.
- Strong, fast and permanent bond to stone, brick, masonry, steel and concrete.
- Can be used above and below the waterline.
- Will not disperse, wash-out or break up underwater.
- Impermeable, waterproof, weatherproof, damp proof, durable and permanent.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use in underwater environments.
- For the fast filling and sealing of voids and quick repairs to concrete at freezing temperatures.
- To instantly stop and plug the flow of running water or grout through brick or concrete.
- The repair of sea walls in tidal and splash zones where time is limited.
- Caulking material to instantly fill and seal voids, gaps and joints, and for sealing shutters.
- In situations where a quick, early strength gain is required.
- For use above water, underwater, with running water and wet applications.
- Designed for use during cold weather, low temperature applications and freezing conditions.