Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND UNDERWATER GROUT (RB UWG) powder is a premixed cementitious grout powder specially formulated for underwater applications. The compound contains a blend of cement powders, high quality graded sands and a union of admixtures. The grout powder, when mixed with water, produces a material that is cohesive, mobile, self compacting and displays excellent resistance to washout when brought into contact with water. ROCKBOND UNDERWATER CONCRETE (RB UWC) has similar properties to the grout, but the material contains an aggregate and is applied to fill larger volume voids. The powders are packaged in 25kg moisture proof durable bags and have a shelf life of 2 years.
- Incorporates a blend of several anti-wash-out agents
- Will not “fog”, disperse or breakdown when placed or poured underwater.
- Extremely stable, will not segregate or bleed under pressure, and is readily pumpable.
- Self smoothing, self levelling and self compacting.
- Excellent underwater bond to stone, brick, masonry, concrete and steel.
- High ultimate compressive, tensile and mechanical strengths.
- Weatherproof, waterproof, impermeable and resistant to chemical attack.
- Can be used above and below the waterline.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- General underwater void filling applications.
- Marine and fresh water underwater concrete repair and protection.
- For use in hostile locations such as tidal and splash zones.
- For the repair of seawalls, harbours, quays and jetties, ramps and slipways.
- Fortification and repair of river and sea defences.
- Repair and consolidation of water retaining structures, dams, pillars and bridge columns.
- Waterlogged foundations, anchorages, pilings, conduits, pipes and sewers.
- In situations where a quick, early strength gain is required.