Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND UNDERWATER PUTTY (RB UWP) powder is a blend of special cement powders, high quality graded silica sands, acrylic resin polymers and underwater admixtures. The compound, when mixed with water, produces a cementitious putty which is non flowing, fibre reinforced, set accelerated and washout resistant. The putty is used to repair brick and masonry and to point stone, bricks and blocks above and below the waterline. The hardened compound is waterproof and resistant to chemical and seawater attack. The powder is ready to use, packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Available in white, brilliant white and in a range of attractive colours.
- Quickly and easily mixed with water.
- Develops an excellent putty consistency for ease of application.
- Will not washout, disperse or break up underwater.
- Develops an early set to resist tidal flow, waves and splash action.
- Perfectly compatible with bricks, blocks, masonry, stone and concrete.
- High bond strength to brick, masonry, stone, steel and cementitious substrates
- Impermeable, weatherproof, waterproof and resistant to frost and chemical attack.
- Produces a smooth and attractive finish.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use in underwater environments.
- To lay, point and repair bricks and blocks above and below the waterline.
- To fill and seal underwater voids and cavities in brick and concrete.
- Onshore, offshore and underwater repairs to concrete.
- To render brick and concrete surfaces underwater.
- The repair and protection of marine structures.
- To repair dams, reservoirs, tanks, tunnels, channels, culverts, sewers and pipes.
- For use as an underwater tile adhesive.
- For use in running water situations.
- As a clay for casting, moulding shapes, figures, sculpture and artifacts which develop strength.