Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND RENDER COAT LIGHT GREY (RB RDC LG) is a two part protective, flexible coating system consisting of a cementitious powder and an acrylic polymer latex. ROCKBOND RENDER COAT LIGHT GREY DRY PACK (RB RDC LGDP) is a blend of special cement powders, graded sands and a collection of admixtures, and when mixed with the ROCKBOND PURE ACRYLIC LATEX (RB PAL), a light grey render is produced that is easily applied by trowel or spray. The hardened material is highly adhesive, resilient, waterproof and durable, and provides a protective and attractive coating to brick and concrete. The render is supplied in 20kg/12.5 litre pack and has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Available in white, and also in a range of attractive colours.
- The render is quickly and easily mixed, worked and placed.
- The coating is extremely adhesive and resilient.
- Non-shrink, non cracking, non crazing, non curling and shrinkage compensated.
- Can be placed in sections of 25mm to a feather edge.
- Weatherproof, waterproof, damp proof and microporous.
- Resistant to acid gasses, carbonation, frost and freeze/thaw cycles.
- Will readily accept a dry dash pebble finish with minimal rebound.
- Water soluble – tools and equipment are quickly and easily washed.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To render cement, concrete, brickwork, blockwork, masonry and stone.
- To repair and protect weak or damaged concrete, brick and stone surfaces.
- To produce waterproof and durable coatings to external walls of offices, factories, warehouses and buildings.
- For use as an anti-carbonation coating to cement and concrete.
- To produce attractive and ascetically pleasing finishes to houses, buildings and concrete structures