Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND UNDERWATER ADMIX 2301 (RB UWA2301) powder is a unique blend of admixtures which has been specially formulated to produce non flow, accelerated underwater mortars and non flow concretes. The powder contains a system of anti washout agents, accelerators, stability aids and other ingredients to prevent wash out and segregation under pressure. The compound is ready to use, supplied to order, packaged in moisture proof, durable bags and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Can be packaged in water soluble bags for convenient handling.
- Minimises “fog” or dispersion when poured and placed underwater.
- Extremely stable, and will not breakdown, segregate or bleed.
- Readily pumpable and stable under pressure.
- Produces accelerated cementitious materials which will resist wave action at an early age.
- Contains no deleterious substances harmful to aquatic life.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use
- To produce non flow, cohesive, accelerated underwater mortars and concrete from site batched materials when ambient temperatures are low.
- To install concrete structures and sea defences in the tidal zone when time is short.
- Concrete repairs to marine structures that have to resist wave action at an early age.
- To produce chemically resistant, durable underwater mortars and concretes.
- For use in concrete for underwater void filling of seawalls, harbours, quays and jetties.
- For use in the quick repair of water retaining structures, dams, pillars and piers.
- Materials involved with waterlogged foundations, anchorages, pilings, conduits, pipes and sewers.