Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND WATERSTOP MORTAR (RB WSM) is a blend of special cement powders, finely graded sands and a unique combination of admixtures and accelerating agents. The powder, when mixed with water, produces a quick early strength, high strength mortar which is used to plug and stop the flow of water and grout thorough steel, cementitious surfaces, concrete, masonry, brick and stone. The powder is ready to use, is packaged in 5kg and 25kg waterproof, durable bags and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Portland cement based, microsilica enhanced and shrinkage compensated.
- Quickly and easily mixed and placed, and stops water flow instantly.
- The mortar gains a rapid high early strength, and develops a high ultimate strength.
- For use above and below water.
- High build material: vertical and soffit sections are built up as you go.
- Strong, fast and permanent bond to steel, stone, brick, masonry and concrete.
- Impermeable, waterproof, weatherproof, damp proof, durable and resistant to chemical attack.
- Contains no chloride, ferrous metal or other deleterious substances.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To stop and plug the flow of running water, cementitious grouts, resins and liquids instantly.
- For the quick filling and sealing of cracks, cavities, joints, gaps and seals.
- In situations where a rapid early strength gain is required.
- Caulking applications, and for sealing formwork and shutters.
- For use in tidal and splash zones where time is limited.
- Instant waterproofing and damp proofing applications.
- Underwater, running water and wet weather applications.
- Quick fixings to concrete, rock, masonry, bricks and blocks.
- Designed for use during cold weather, low temperature applications and freezing conditions.