Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND 25 LITRE MIXING CONTAINER (RB 25LMC) is a high sided plastic vessel eminently suitable for mixing a 25kg bag of a ROCKBOND SPECIAL CONCRETE PRODUCT powder with water. The container is white, larger and taller than a bucket, and will retain and return any splashes back into the body of the mix without any loss of product. The 25 litre container is fabricated from heavy duty polyethylene (HDPE) plastic and can be reused again and again, and when used in conjunction with a ROCKBOND CONRETE STIRRER (RB CS) provides a quick, simple and convenient method to mix cementitious materials and concrete powders with water. Rockbond Mixing Containers are supplied in sizes of 5 litre, 15 litre, 20 litre and 25 litres.
- The size and shape of a 25 litre mixing container is just right for mixing a full 25kg bag of
ROCKBOND SPECIAL CONCRETE PRODUCT powders with water.
- The mixing arrangement of power tool, concrete stirrer and container provides quick, simple and convenient method to mix cement and concrete powders with water.
- Tough and durable and available in HDPE plastic or steel.
- Mixing equipment, power tool, container and stirrer can be utilized close to the point where the the product can be poured and placed.
- Can be supplied with an air tight, water tight snap on lids to protect the contents from the
weather, moisture, frost and rain.
- Method of mixing is economical, quick, light weight, convenient, user friendly and safe to use.
- To mix ROCKBOND SPECIAL CONCRETE PRODUCT POWDERS with water.
- To mix cementitious powders and site batch concrete materials with water.
- As a receptacle to dry mix and pre mix cement powders, concrete powers and screeds.
- To mix, disperse and dissolve admixture powders, solid particles and liquids with water.
- For use on site as a general purpose container for transporting water and construction materials.
- Convenient sized bucket to carry loads of 25kg without the loss of materials.
- For the calibration and containment of water and ingredients for the site batching of concrete.
- For the convenient safe site storage of liquids, powders and concrete ingredients.