Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND ABRASION RESISTANT SCREED STEEL REINFORCED (RB ARS SR) powder is a premixed, ready to use, polymer modified, cementitious floor screed powder. The compound contains a unique blend of cements, graded bauxite sands and aggregates, stainless steel fibres, and a union of admixtures. The powder, when mixed with water, produces a semi flowing, acrylic modified, stainless steel reinforced screed, which quickly hardens to produce a strong bonding, high strength, impermeable and wear resistant material. The screed is specially designed for use in mechanically aggressive environments to withstand heavy loading, impact and abrasion. The powder is packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Portland cement based, acrylic polymer modified, steel reinforced and microsilica enhanced.
- Quickly and easily mixed, placed, worked and finished.
- The screed is thixotropic, cohesive, set accelerated, anti slump and has an attractive finish.
- Formulated to produce an exceptionally dense, strong, impermeable and durable material.
- Incorporates bauxite sands and aggregates which are resistant to mechanical wear and tear.
- Stainless steel reinforced: hard wearing, resistant to point loads, impact and abrasion.
- Tough, has a high tensile strength, and is durable to cyclic and vibrational stresses.
- Shockproof and shatterproof: stays in place after continual exposure to impact and collision.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To repair and protect concrete structures and surfaces from mechanical attack.
- To protect concrete surfaces in heavy engineering and railway workshops and shipyards.
- For use in heavy and massive machine assembly plants, factories and warehouses.
- In confined spaces where fork lift traffic and heavy vehicles collect and manoeuvre.
- On roads and areas where the traffic is steel wheeled or runs on caterpillars.
- To repair and protect concrete against loading buckets, shovels and grabs.
- To protect concrete in running water situations from floating debris, scour, sand and stones.
- To produce non slip, non skid surfaces to steps, ramps, paths and roadways.
- Patch repairs to heavy duty floors.