Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND ADMIX 402 (RB A402) powder is a ready to use blend of water reducing and accelerating agents that has been specially designed for use with Portland cementitious materials. The admixture will produce grouts and flowing concretes that develop a rapid gain in early compressive strength at 20ºC. The powder will also accelerate cementitious materials at low temperatures, or during the winter months when the weather is cold. The compound is supplied to order, packaged in moisture proof, durable bags and has a shelf life of 2 years
- The complete accelerating admixture for flowing cementitious materials.
- Can be packaged in water soluble bags for convenient handling.
- Does not contain HAC, nitrates, chlorides or other deleterious substances.
- Quickly and easily mixed and dispersed in water.
- Contains water reducing and accelerating agents compatible with Portland cement.
- Very efficient: can be used at low dosages.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To produce quick strength, quick drying concretes and screeds from site batched materials.
- To accelerate ready mixed, site batched or precast concrete.
- To accelerate the early strength development of grouts and concretes at low temperatures, or during winter weather work.
- For use in concrete for the quick installation of street furniture, crash barriers, manholes, kerbs, drains and slabs.
- For use in concrete to quickly repair floors, car parks, pathways, loading bays, roadways, taxi ways, motorways and runways when time is very short.
- For use in marine defences, tidal situations, inshore and offshore environments.