Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND CONCRETE PIGMENT POWDERS (RB CPP) are a range of carefully selected, naturally occurring mineral ores and metal oxides that have been finely ground and specially manufactured to colour Portland cementitious materials. The pigments, when mixed with cement and water, brighten up and enhance the appearance of precast concrete products and site batched mortars, renders and concretes used in building and construction. The powders are available in a range of different colours, are ready to use, are supplied to order in moisture proof, durable bags and have an indefinite shelf life.
- Specially designed for use with Portland cementitious materials.
- Compatible with aluminous cements, pozzolanic cements and hydrated lime.
- Alkali resistant, permanent, colour fast, and will not fade with time.
- Available in a range of attractive colours.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and
safe to use.
- To colour and enhance the appearance of cement, mortar, render and concrete.
- To pigment cementitious repair materials to colour match adjacent areas of concrete.
- In situations where pigmented mortars improve the appearance of brickwork, blockwork,
and for the use with concrete and concrete structures.
- To colour precast concrete products, castings, furniture, countertops, worktops, statues,
garden ornaments and artifacts.
- To produce coloured and ascetically pleasing construction materials.
- To brighten up grey, dark or dull concrete.