Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND CONCRETE STIRRER (RB CS) is a heavy duty steel stirrer or paddle with a hexagonal shaft which fits fast into the chuck assembly of a power tools or drills. The stirrer, spinning greater than at 500 revs/minute, produces a high speed, high shear mixing action which cuts into concrete powder and water mixes. The mixing action is fast and efficient, and produces a quick mix at low water/cement ratios which generate products with excellent flow and early strength characteristics. The use of a Rockbond Concrete Stirrer in conjunction with a Rockbond 25 litre mixing container provides a quick, simple and convenient way to mix ROCKBOND SPECIAL CONCRETE PRODUCT (RB SCP) powders with water. The stirrer is strong and durable and has a design life greater than most stirrers particularly those manufactured from aluminium and plastic.
- Made of steel, strong, durable and long lasting.
- Will fit the chuck of power tools and drills suitable to mix 25kg of concrete powder with water.
- Quick, simple and convenient method to mix cementitious powders with water.
- Height of the paddle is good for mixing materials in the body of the mix without splashing and loosing product from the surface of the mix
- Economical, quick, convenient, user friendly and safe to use.
- To mix ROCKBOND SPECIAL CONCRETE PRODUCT powders and other dry mixed
bagged products with water
- Useful method for dry mixing admixtures, cementitious powders
- Ideal for breaking down clumps and lumps in powders, fillers and liquids.
- For use to mix resin and latex ingredients, aqueous solutions and segregated particles.
- To premix and prepare cement based powders ready for efficient wet mixing on site.