Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND CRACK INJECTION T GROUT (RB CITG) is an unique two part, solvent free, epoxy resin system which consists of a hardener and a base resin. When the hardener is mixed with the base component, a thixotropic gel is produced which gradually hardens to produce a white, strong bonding, low modulus, flexible adhesive used for the filling and sealing of cracks, gaps and voids. The material is also used to bond concrete to steel, and many other construction materials, including stone, brick, plastic, glass and wood. The resin is supplied in 480g/400ml and 3.6kg/3 litre packs and has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Pre batched, pre packed and ready to use.
- Supplied in 480g/400ml packs with cartridge sleeves, nozzles and back plates: use a ROCKBOND RESIN INJECTION GUN 400ml (RB RIG400) to inject the grout.
- Quickly and easily mixed and applied.
- Thixotropic, low pressure paste: flows, but will stay in place when the pressure is released.
- Alternative low viscosity, free flow form available: ROCKBOND CRACK INJECTION FF GROUT
- Can be accelerated for quick injection work, or for use at low ambient temperatures.
- Forms a strong permanent bond to concrete, brick, steel, wood and most construction materials.
- Resistant to aqueous solutions, corrosive chemicals, acids, diesel, oils and organic solvents.
- To penetrate, fill and seal cracks in concrete, rocks, blocks, bricks, stone, and masonry.
- As a flexible adhesive to fill and seal gaps, joints and spaces between precast concrete.
- To bond construction materials to concrete, steel, stone, brick, plastic, glass and wood.
- To produce a high strength, permanent, impermeable, weatherproof and waterproof bond.
- For use as a general purpose flexible adhesive during building and construction.
- To fill, seal and protect cracked concrete and porous cementitious surfaces.
- To install wearing surfaces to weak and friable concrete floors, paths and roadways.
- To protect concrete against chemical attack.