Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND HIGH DENSITY (2500) GROUT (RB HD2500G) powder is a specially designed, pre-mixed, ready to use, cementitious grout powder. The compound contains a blend of fine cements, sands, quality graded heavy sands and a set of admixtures. When the powder is mixed with water, a free flowing, self compacting, low air, high density, high strength, anti-shrink grout is produced which will not segregate or bleed at the recommended water content. ROCKBOND HIGH DENSITY (3200) GROUT (RB HD3200G) has a minimum density of 3200kg/m³. The powders are packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and have a shelf life of 5 years.
- Quickly and easily mixed with water, poured and placed.
- Contains a unique system of wetting, dispersing and stabilising agents.
- No segregation or bleeding at the recommended water content.
- The grout is high flow, and is readily pumpable.
- The grouts are anti-shrink in both their plastic and set states.
- Can be formulated and supplied to give densities of between 2250 and 6000kg/m³.
- Contains no chlorides, high alumina cements or other deleterious substances.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- Flowing high density and high strength applications.
- Radiation shielding and absorption.
- Barrier to microwave, x-ray and other harmful radiation.
- For use in hospital x-ray rooms.
- Electronic shielding to computer rooms.
- Military installations.
- High security safe protection.
- Ballast for boats.
- To protect cement and concrete that are exposed to a high degree of thermal attack, impact and abrasion.