ROCKBOND PRESSURE POINTING MORTAR 10 (RB PPM10) powder is a specially formulated, premixed, ready to use, polymer modified, cementitious mortar powder. The compound contains a unique blend of fine cement powders, quality graded silica sands, waterproofing agents, and a union of admixtures. The powder, when mixed with water, produces a thixotropic, washout resistant, non shrink, light grey pumping mortar which is specially designed for the pressure pointing of bricks and blocks, and for the filling and sealing joints, gaps and voids. ROCKBOND PRESSURE POINTING MORTAR 10 has a compressive strength of 10MPa at 28 days. ROCKBOND PRESSURE POINTING MORTAR 40 has a strength of 40MPa and is used for higher strength applications.
The powders are packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable sacks and have a shelf life of 5 years.
- Available in white, and also in a range of attractive colours.
- Portland cement based, shrinkage compensated, polymer modified, and microsilica enhanced.
- Quickly and easily mixed, worked, pumped, placed and finished.
- High build material: thixotropic, cohesive and non-slumping.
- Stable under pressure: can be pumped or injected into place.
- Impermeable, dense, waterproof, and resistant to chemical attack.
- Can be set accelerated, and designed to give compressive strengths of 5MPa to 60MPa.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- For pressure and hand pointing of concrete, stone, masonry, bricks and blocks.
- To place, set and lay bricks and blocks, and for bedding in applications.
- For pumping, caulking, injecting, filling, and sealing cracks, cavities, voids, gaps and joints.
- Waterproofing, weatherproofing and damp proofing applications.
- For use underwater: for the underwater pointing of bricks and blocks, and for void filling.
- As a mortar to repair cement based materials, concrete, masonry, stone, bricks and blocks.
- To render brick and cementitious surfaces to produce a smooth and attractive finish.