Product information sheet: Lightweight 1200 and Lightweight 1800 Grouts
ROCKBOND LIGHTWEIGHT (1200) GROUT (LW1200G) powder is a premixed, low density, cementitious grout powder. The compound consists of a blend of cement powders, shrinkage compensating agents, graded lightweight sand and aggregates and a combination of compatible admixtures. The powder, when mixed with water, produces a lightweight, free flowing grout, which is easily mixed, pumped and placed. The grout is specially designed to be low in weight, and to penetrate and fill small and large volume voids that require a low density material. ROCKBOND LIGHTWEIGHT (1800) GROUT (LW1800G) has a set density of 1800kg/m. The powders are ready to use, packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and have a shelf life of 2 years.
- Quickly and easily mixed with water.
- Can be designed and supplied to produce set densities from 750kg/m³ to 1800kg/m³.
- Portland cement based, shrinkage compensated, microsilica enhanced.
- The grout will not segregate or bleed, is readily pumpable and self compacting.
- Excellent insulator: a poor conductor of heat and sound.
- Resistant to fire, will protect steel against fire, and will not give off toxic gases.
- Contains no chlorides, HAC or deleterious substances.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- Whenever a low weight, high flow material is required.
- For use as a large, lightweight volume void filler.
- Compatible repairs to lightweight cementitious materials, concrete, bricks and blocks.
- To fill areas that require a low heat material.
- To protect steel and concrete structures from fire and heat.
- To thermally insulate buildings and walls on the inside or outside.
- As an insulating infill around pipes and ducts.
- For lightweight mezzanine floors, cavity walls, voids and spaces.
- To form and manufacture low density, precast concrete products and lightweight artefacts.
- To acoustically insulate rooms or areas to reduce noise and sound.