https://rockbond.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/rockbondlogo.png 0 0 Flora Cox https://rockbond.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/rockbondlogo.png Flora Cox2019-02-13 13:34:542019-04-10 13:39:35Rockbond Polypropylene Fibres (PPF)
Product Information Sheet:
- 1g of ROCKBOND POLYPROPYLENE FIBRE 6mm produces 30,000 individual fibres!
- Quickly and easily mixed with cement and dispersed without bundling throughout the mix.
- RB PPF6 modified mixes are plasticized and cohesive, have a low bleed and a low air content.
- The enhanced workability, stability and pumpability of RB PPF6 mixes facilitate application.
- The fibres are non absorbent, chemically resistant and will not degrade with time.
- Fibres develop a strong adhesive and mechanical bond to cement.
- Minimises shrinkage, reduces or eliminates both plastic and long term shrinkage.
- Reduces or eliminates cracking to produce impermeable and durable products.
- Cured materials are strong in flexion and tension.
- Produces surfaces that are quickly finished, strong and resistant to impact and abrasion.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- For use in mortars, renders and plasters to aid placing, working and finishing.
- To reduce plastic settlement and shrinkage in mass concrete and concrete floors.
- To produce low rebound, sprayed concrete mixes that are cohesive and high build.
- To increase the flexural and tensile strength of site batched and precast mortars and concrete.
- To eliminate cracking and crazing in cementitious screeds, thin toppings and coatings.
- In roads and car parks which are exposed to frequent and heavy vehicular movement.
- For precast concrete units, manhole rings and covers, frames, posts, kerbs, tiles and slabs.