Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND PUMPING GROUT (RB PG) powder is a premixed blend of fine cement powders, compatible admixtures and thixotropic agents. The compound contains no sand, aggregate or fibre which can restrict the flow and penetration of the mix into closely confined spaces. The powder, when mixed with water and pumped under pressure, is particularly flowing and penetrating. When the pressure is released, the grout will not readily slump or flow, but will gel, become stiff, stay in place and gain strength. The material is specially formulated for the filling and sealing of cracks and thin section voids in concrete, masonry, rock and brick. ROCKBOND PUMPING GROUT ACCELERATED (RB PGA) contains chloride free accelerators, and is used during winter weather work, or when a rapid early strength gain is required at 20ºC. The grout powders are packaged in 25kg moisture proof durable sacks and have a shelf life of 5 years.
- All in the bag, premixed and ready to use.
- Portland cement based, polymer modified and microsilica enhanced.
- Easily mixed, pumped and placed.
- Cohesive, extremely stable at high pressures, and will not segregate or bleed.
- Washout resistant and thixotropic: the grout will not run away.
- Excellent penetration into voids, joints, gaps, cracks and fine fissures.
- The grout is expansive, and will completely fill voids, cracks and cavities.
- Impermeable, waterproof, durable and resistant to chemical attack.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- General pumping and thixotropic grouting applications.
- To penetrate, fill and seal cracks in concrete, rock, brick, block and masonry.
- Underpinning and stabilising of foundations, gravels, loose floor and road slabs.
- To fill and seal voids in rubble filled brick and stone walls.
- To grout up and fill voids behind shafts and tunnel linings.
- To check and control the ingress of ground water through porous structures.
- To penetrate and seal joints, cracks and crevices in brick arches and soffit concrete.
- Vertical and soffit fixings into concrete, brick and masonry.
- Underwater applications, waterlogged foundations, around culverts, pipes and sewers