Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND SUPER DENSITY (6000) GROUT (RB SD6000G) powder is a specially designed, pre-mixed, ready to use, cementitious grout powder. The compound is a blend of fine cements, heavy sands, quality graded heavy aggregates and a set of admixtures. When the powder is mixed with water, a semi flowing, self compacting, non-shrink, super density, super strength grout is produced, which will not segregate or bleed at the recommended water content. ROCKBOND SUPER DENSITY (6000) GROUT has a minimum set density of 6000kg/m3. The powder is packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Quickly and easily mixed, poured and placed.
- Contains a unique system of wetting, dispersing and stabilising agents.
- No segregation or bleeding at the recommended water content.
- The grout is semi flowing, self compacting and self smoothing.
- Can be formulated and supplied to give densities of between 2400kg/m³.and 6000kg/m³.
- Contain no chlorides, high alumina cement or other deleterious substances.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- Super density and super strength applications.
- Alpha, beta and neutron radiation shielding and absorption.
- Barrier to microwave, X-rays and other harmful radiation.
- For use in hospital X-ray rooms.
- Electronic shielding to computer rooms.
- Military installations, bomb proof shelters, missile protection, and protection from explosions, blasts, shrapnel, fire and heat.
- High security safe protection.
- Ballast for seabed equipment, machinery, pumps, pipelines and boats.
- To protect cement and concrete that are exposed to a high degree of thermal attack, shock, impact and abrasion.