Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND ULTRAFLOW GROUT (RB UFG) is a specially designed Portland cementitious grout used for the filling and sealing of fine cracks and voids. The grout powder is a blend of fine and ultra fine cements, stabilisers, admixtures, and is free of sand. When ROCKBOND ULTRAFLOW GROUT powder is mixed with water, a particularly fluid grout is produced which will not segregate or bleed and is easily pumped and placed. ROCKBOND ULTRAFLOW GROUT ACCELERATED (RB UFGA) contains chloride free accelerators and is used during winter weather work, or when a rapid strength gain is required at 20ºC. The powders are packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags, are ready to use, and have a shelf life of 5 years.
- Quickly and easily mixed, pumped and placed.
- Portland cement based, shrinkage compensated and microsilica enhanced.
- Excellent penetration through holes, cracks, interconnected voids and fine fissures.
- Highly stable under pressure, and will not segregate or bleed.
- Contains water soluble polymers: will not washout, disperse or break up underwater.
- Contains expansive agents to ensure the grout will “tighten-up” in voids or ducts.
- High compressive strength, and high bond strength to concrete and steel.
- Impermeable, waterproof, resistant to chemical attack and durable.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To penetrate and seal fine fissures in rock, masonry, brick and concrete.
- Underpinning and stabilizing foundations, gravels, loose floor and road slabs.
- Grouting up retaining walls, behind lift shafts and tunnel linings.
- Between construction joints, precast concrete, and closely spaced steel reinforcing.
- For post tensioned, prestressed concrete cables and ducts.
- Under baseplates, anchor plates, holding down bolts, holes, cables, bars and rods.
- For underwater applications, waterlogged foundations, tunnels, conduits, pipes and sewers.
- To grout up open graded aggregates to produce void free, fully compacted, non shrink, high strength “in situ” concretes and flooring materials.