Product Information Sheet:
Rockbond Underwater Putty Tile Grade White (RB UWP TGW) bonds and points tiles underwater without draining the pool used at numerious hotels in Tenerife, Canary Islands.
ROCKBOND UNDERWATER PUTTY TILE GRADE WHITE (RB UWP TGW) powder is a blend of special cement powders, fillers, fibres, polymers and admixtures. The compound, when mixed with water, produces a white cementitious putty which is set accelerated and washout resistant. The putty is used to repair underwater concrete and masonry, and to bond and point tiles above and below the waterline. The hardened putty is adhesive, waterproof and resistant to chemical attack. The powder is ready to use, supplied in 1kg moisture proof durable packs and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Available in grey, and can be pigmented to give a range of attractive colours.
- Quickly and easily mixed with water.
- Develops an excellent putty consistency for ease of application.
- Will not washout, disperse or break up underwater. No need to drain the pool!
- Develops a quick, early strength to resist wave and splash action.
- Perfectly compatible with all types of tiles, masonry, brick, stone and concrete.
- Impermeable, weatherproof, waterproof and resistant to ozone, seawater, chlorine, chloride and chemical attack.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use
- For use as an underwater tile adhesive to bond tiles to masonry, brick, stone and concrete.
- For use as an underwater tile adhesive to bond tiles to cement and concrete.
- To point and fill joints and gaps above and below the waterline.
- To fill and seal underwater voids, cracks and cavities in concrete, bricks and blocks.
- To repair damaged and broken tiles, and to replace missing tiles underwater.
- To produce smooth and aesthetically pleasing finishes.