ROCKBOND WORKTOP CONCRETE (RB WTC) powder is a premixed, ready to use, cementitious concrete powder. The compound contains a blend of fine cement powders, acrylic co-polymer resins, graded crushed rock sands and aggregates, fibres and a combination of compatible admixtures. The compound, when mixed with water, produces a light grey, flowing concrete which is applied to various shaped moulds to form concrete worktops, concrete furniture and precast concrete products.
The surface of the hardened concrete is strong, tough, hard, durable, waterproof and resistant to chemical attack. The powder is packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Available in white, and also in a range of attractive colours.
- All the ingredients in the bag, dry mixed and ready for use.
- Portland cement based, microsilica enhanced, acrylic polymer resin modified, shrinkage compensated and fibre reinforced.
- Selected and graded rock sands and aggregates with excellent mechanical properties.
- Quickly and easily mixed, worked, placed, cast and finished.
- Anti shrink, non crazing, non cracking, non curling and non dusting.
- High early and ultimate compressive, flexural and tensile strengths.
- Hard wearing, long lasting and resistant to impact and abrasion.
- Non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- High yielding and economical to use.
- To cast and form concrete worktops and countertops of various shapes and sizes.
- To produce precast concrete posts, signposts, kerbs, slabs, rings, bricks and blocks.
- In the manufacture of precast concrete products, furniture, artefacts and cast sculpture.
- Concrete repairs to roofs, factory floors, warehouses, ramps, paths and roadways.
- To cover and protect concrete and other cementitious surfaces from mechanical attack.
- Bedding in applications..