Product Information Sheet:
Rockbond Top Floor Topping (RBT FT) powder is a unique blend of fine and ultrafine cement powders, a graded hard wearing aggregate and a union of admixtures. The powder is sprinkled onto freshly placed concrete, and compacted to produce a grey, hard and tough, long lasting floor topping.
The floor topping is considerably more wear resistant than granolithic floor toppings, and is specially designed for use in mechanically aggressive environments.
The powder can be mixed with water to produce Rockbond Top Floor Topping Mortar (RBT FTM) and applied to repair and protect concrete surfaces from impact and abrasion.
The powder is packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags, is ready to use and has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Easy to apply, quick to compact, smooth and finish.
- Can be produced in white, or pigmented to produce floors in a range of attractive colours.
- High strength, and high resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Considerably more wear resistance than conventional concrete floors.
- The floor topping is dense, impermeable and resistant to chemical attack.
- Can be mixed with water to produce a high strength mortar resistant to impact and abrasion.
- Contains no chlorides, high alumina cement, ferrous metal or other deleterious substances
- Economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To top concrete in areas where there is frequent and heavy vehicular traffic.
- To produce non slip, non skid surfaces to steps, ramps, paths and roadways.
- In loading bays where fork lift traffic and heavy vehicles collect and manoeuvre.
- To cover concrete in forecourts, garages, car packs and petrol stations.
- To top concrete in warehouses, workshops and factories.
- To protect concrete in chemically aggressive environments, food processing factories and chemical plants.
- In areas where the floor must be kept clean and safe.
- For use as a high strength repair mortar to resist wear from impact and abrasion.
- Patch repairs to heavy duty floors.