Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND ANTI-CARBONATION COATING (RB ACC) is a single pack,ready to use coating system. The material is water based, and contains a blend of pure acrylic resin polymers. The coating is extremely adhesive, flexible and waterproof, and can be applied by brush, roller or spray. The material is a white, anti-carbonation, flexible, protective, coating to concrete. It also provides a protective cover to cementitious materials, steel, stone, brick, wood and other construction materials. The coating is supplied in 6.65kg/5 litre packs and has a shelf life of 5 years..
- 200 micron dry film of ROCKBOND ANTI-CARBONATION COATING is equivalent to 745mm of good quality concrete!
- Normally, no need to prime.
- Can be used on all construction materials: concrete, mortar, render, masonry, stone, steel, wood, plastic and glass.
- Thixotropic: will not slump or drip.
- Highly adhesive, flexible and durable.
- Resistant to ultraviolet light and colour fast.
- Microporous, damp proof, waterproof and weatherproof.
- Resistant to chemical attack and acid gases.
- Resistant to microbial growth, algae, fungi and mould.
- Supplied in white, or available in a range of attractive colours.
- Water “soluble” – equipment is quickly and easily washed and cleaned with water.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To prevent carbonation and sulphation in concrete and cementitious materials.
- Waterproofing applications to concrete structures, walls and roofs.
- Waterproofing applications to brick, blocks, stone, rock and masonry.
- Protective paint for concrete, steel, stone, brick, mortar and render.
- To protect structures from the weather and weathering.
- To protect reinforced concrete against freeze-thaw cycles, de-icing salts, aqueous solutions, acid gases and corrosion.
- For elastic requirements over cracked surfaces and moving substrates.
- To produce smooth, coloured and aesthetically pleasing finishes.
- To produce uniform, coloured finishes to areas of concrete containing concrete repairs