Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND FASTROCK ACCELERATED CEMENT (RB FRACm) is a blend of special cement powders which, when mixed with water, produces a fast setting, quick strength cementitious binder. The cement is ideal for use on site with sand, or with sand and aggregates, to produce semi flow, quick strength, high strength, mortars and concretes for concrete repairs, floor screeds, and bedding in applications. The materials are used when an early return to service is required during winter weather work, or when the ambient temperatures are low. ROCKBOND FASTROCK ACCELERATED MORTAR (RB FRAM) is ROCKBOND FASTROCK ACCELERATED CEMENT dry mixed with graded sands and is ready for use. The powders are packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and have a shelf life of 5 years.
- Simple and easy to use: just add the cement, sand and aggregates to water, and mix.
- Produces fast setting and early strength development in mortars and concretes at 5ºC.
- Strong cementitious binder: produces strong bonding, high strength materials.
- Fastrock accelerated cement mortars and concretes are impermeable and durable.
- The cement mixed with site batched sand and aggregates produce low cost materials.
- Contains no chlorides, ferrous metal or other deleterious substances.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- Quick fixings and connections into concrete, masonry, rock, block and brick during winter weather work, or when ambient temperatures are low or freezing.
- Applications that require a quick strength, high strength cement, mortar or concrete.
- Quick and thin section repairs to defective concrete and masonry.
- Fast patch and edge repairs to precast concrete, roadways, pathways, floors and steps.
- Quick bedding in of precast concrete units, manhole rings and covers, posts, kerbs, stones, slabs, bricks and frames.