Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND LIGHTWEIGHT SCREED NON FLOWING (RB LWS NF) powders are premixed, low density, ready to use, cementitious screed powders. The compounds consist of blends of cement powders, shrinkage compensating agents, graded lightweight sands and a combination of compatible admixtures. The powders, when mixed with water, produce lightweight, non flowing screeds, which are easily mixed, pumped and placed. The screeds are used as lightweight, low density, low strength materials to fill large volume voids, for lightweight floors and for low density trench fill. ROCKBOND LIGHTWEIGHT (1100) SCREED NF (RB LW1100S NF) has a set density of 1100kg/m3, and the ROCKBOND LIGHTWEIGHT (1250) SCREED NF (RB LW1250S NF) has a set density of 1250kg/m3. The powders are packaged in 10kg moisture proof, durable bags and have a shelf life of 5 years.
- Quickly and easily mixed with water, pumped, sprayed, placed and finished.
- Portland cement based, shrinkage compensated, microsilica enhanced.
- Lightweight: can be designed and supplied with set densities from 750kg/m³ to 1800kg/m³.
- Anti flowing, self-compacting, self-smoothing and will not readily segregate or bleed.
- Excellent insulator: a poor conductor of heat and sound.
- Resistant to fire: will protect steel against fire and heat, and will not burn or give off toxic gases.
- Contains no chlorides or deleterious substances.
- Very high yielding and economical to use.
- Non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- Whenever a non flowing, low density, low strength material is required.
- For the installation of lightweight floors and lightweight floor toppings.
- To fill large volume voids with a lightweight material.
- For use as a non flowing, low density, low strength trench fill.
- For the casting and installation of lightweight concrete structures.
- To fill areas that require a low heat material.
- To protect steel and concrete structures from fire and heat.
- To thermally insulate buildings and walls on the inside or outside.
- For use as an insulating infill around pipes and ducts.
- For lightweight mezzanine floors, cavity walls, roofs and spaces.
- To minimise condensation on walls and ceilings.
- To acoustically insulate rooms or areas to reduce noise and sound.