Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND FASTROCK ACCELERATED GROUT (RB FRAG) powder contains a blend of fine cement powders, high quality graded sands and a union of admixtures. The admixture also contains a unique system of chloride free accelerators. The powder is premixed and ready to use and, when mixed with water, produces a fluid grout that develops a rapid gain in compressive strength. ROCKBOND FASTROCK ACCELERATED CONCRETE (RB FRAC) contains a durable crushed rock aggregate, and is applied to sections greater than 60mm. The materials are used when a rapid early return to service is required at 20oC, or when ambient temperatures are low. The products are packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and have a shelf life of 5 years.
- Readily and quickly mixed with water, poured and placed.
- Fluid flow consistencies promotes penetration into confined spaces.
- Portland cement based, shrinkage compensated and microsilica enhanced.
- Quick early strength: FRAG, 10MPa at 1 hour, 20MPa at 2 hours at 5ºC.
- High ultimate compressive strengths.
- Excellent bond strength, and resistance to abrasion and mechanical attack,
- Contains no chlorides, high alumina cement or other deleterious substances.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- In situations that require cementitious grouts and flowing concretes to gain a rapid development in early strength at 0ºC to 10ºC.
- Repairs to factory floors, car parks, forecourts, loading bays and ramps that require early trafficking.
- Quick return to use to pathways, roadways, carriageway, taxi-way and runway concrete.
- Repairs to concrete in cold stores.
- Void filling applications that require early strength.
- To provide early support to machine and structural baseplates.
- Fixing in applications that require rapid early strength such as crash barriers, posts, signposts, manhole covers and rings, kerbs, drains and precast concrete