Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL FLOOR SCREED (RB HDIFS) powder is a pre-mixed, ready to use, polymer modified cementitious floor screed powder. The compound contains a unique blend of special cements, graded bauxite sands, stainless steel fibres and a union of admixtures. The powder, when mixed with water, produces a mobile, self smoothing, steel reinforced screed which rapidly hardens to provide a thin section, strong bonding, high quality, durable and protective cover to concrete. The material is packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Quickly and easily mixed, poured, placed and finished.
- Mobile, self smoothing, and will not segregate, bleed or dust.
- Only 6mm cover to concrete is required.
- Portland cement based, microsilica enhanced, acrylic polymer resin modified, shrinkage compensated, fibre reinforced and self curing.
- Quick strength for early trafficking, strong bonding and high ultimate strength.
- Stainless steel fibre reinforced: hard wearing, resistant to point loads, impact and abrasion.
- Tough: high tensile strength, durable to cyclic loading and vibrational stresses.
- Impermeable and dense, and will resist corrosive chemicals.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- In areas where there is heavy and frequent vehicular traffic.
- In heavy engineering workshops, railway workshops, docks and shipyards.
- In heavy and massive machine assembly plants and factories.
- On roads and areas where the traffic is steel wheeled or on caterpillars.
- To repair and protect concrete against heavy equipment, loading buckets, shovels and grabs.
- To protect concrete in chemically aggressive environments such as:chemical works and stores, food processing factories, breweries, dairies and farms