Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND INDUSTRIAL FLOOR SCREED (RB IFS) powder is a pre-mixed, ready to use, polymer modified cementitious floor screed powder. The compound contains a unique blend of special cements, graded silica sands, acrylic co polymer powders and a union of admixtures. The powder, when mixed with water, produces a fluid screed which is self smoothing and self levelling. The material hardens to provide an anti shrink, strong bonding, thin section, high quality, durable floor. The powder is packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Quickly and easily mixed, pumped, placed and finished.
- Fluid flow, self smoothing, self levelling, and will not segregate, bleed or dust.
- Can be applied to give a cover of 25mm down to a feather edge.
- Portland cement based, microsilica enhanced, acrylic polymer resin modified, shrinkage compensated, fibre reinforced and self curing.
- Quick strength for early trafficking, and high ultimate strength.
- Quick drying: solvent based resin toppings can be applied after a few hours.
- Strong bonding, wear resistant and durable to mechanical attack.
- Impermeable, waterproof and dense, and will resist corrosive chemicals.
- Alternative material to resin screeds, and cost effective.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To cover concrete in workshops, warehouses and factories with a thin section topping.
- To repair concrete floors, pathways, loading bays, car parks and roads.
- To protect concrete in chemically aggressive environments such as: chemical works and stores, food processing factories, breweries, dairies and farms.
- To produce flat, level, smooth and attractive surfaces whenever required.
- To install anti slip surfaces to concrete floors, paths, ramps, slopes and steps.