Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND RESINTOP PRIMER (RB RTP) is a specially formulated two part, water based, epoxy resin system which consists of a hardener and a base, and is filler free. When the hardener is mixed with the base component, a free flowing epoxy grout is produced which quickly hardens to produce a clear, impermeable, strong bonding, high strength material. The compound is used to seal and strengthen cementitious and brick surfaces, and to bond various construction materials to concrete and steel. The resin is supplied in 4.2kg/4.5 litre packs and has a shelf life of 1 year.
- Pre batched, pre packed and ready to use.
- Water based: does not contain phenolic accelerators, and is solvent free.
- Quickly and easily mixed and applied by roller, brush or broom.
- Low viscosity, low workability, free flowing and runny.
- Develops a high early adhesive strength, and can be used at temperatures as low as 5ºC
- Forms a strong permanent bond to concrete, steel, wood and most construction materials
- Impermeable and waterproof: resistant to aqueous solutions, acids, oils and organic solvents.
- Water “soluble” – materials and equipment can be washed and cleaned with water.
- High yielding, economical, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To fill, seal and protect cracked and porous cementitious surfaces, concrete and brick.
- To install wearing surfaces to weak and friable concrete floors, paths and roadways.
- To bond wet or cured concrete to steel and other construction materials.
- To produce a high strength, permanent, waterproof bond to concrete and steel.
- To bond precast concrete, stone, bricks, blocks and wood to concrete and steel.
- For use as a general purpose adhesive during building and construction.
- To waterproof and protect concrete and brick surfaces against frost, aqueous solutions and chemical attack.
- To bond and produce decorative aggregate finishes to masonry, concrete paths and drives.