Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND RESIN TANKING SYSTEM (RB RTS) is a specially formulated two part, solvent free, epoxy coating system which consists of a hardener and a base. When the hardener component is mixed with the base, a grey liquid resin is produced which quickly hardens to produce a strong bonding, impermeable and chemically resistant coating to concrete and steel. The compound is used to tank and waterproof cementitious materials, concrete, brick and other porous surfaces. The Resin Tanking System protects concrete against chemical attack. The system is supplied in 5kg/5 litre packs and has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Pre batched, pre packed and ready to use.
- Supplied in standard grey, but can be supplied in a range of attractive colours.
- Water dispersible, and free from toxic organic solvents.
- Quickly and easily mixed and applied by brush, broom, roller or spray.
- Forms a strong permanent bond to wood, concrete, stone, brick, steel, glass and other construction materials.
- Surfaces are anti-slip, clean, hygienic and washable.
- Non hazardous: formulated to BS 6920 for use in potable water environments.
- Impermeable, waterproof, weatherproof and frost proof.
- Resistant to aqueous solutions, chemicals, acids, diesel, oils, hydraulic fluids and solvents.
- Water “soluble” – resin and equipment can be washed and cleaned with water.
- High yielding, economical, non toxic, user friendly and safe to use.
- To tank and waterproof brick, block, masonry, stone, cementitious materials and concrete.
- To seal water retaining structures, reservoirs, tanks, pools, pipes and sewers.
- Tanking, roofing, waterproofing and weatherproofing applications.
- To waterproof brick and concrete foundations, underground structures, retaining walls, linings, cellars, and tunnels.
- To fill, seal and protect cracked concrete, brick and porous cementitious surfaces.
- To protect concrete in chemically aggressive environments such as marine defences,food processing factories, chemical works, abattoirs, dairies, breweries, sewers and farms.
- To produce attractive and ascetically pleasing finishes to concrete and concrete structures.