Product information sheet : Rockbond Repair Mortar Product Information Sheet
ROCKBOND REPAIR MORTAR (RB RM) is a premixed, ready to use, cementitious mortar power. The compound contains a unique blend of cement powders, graded sands, an ultra-fine water dispersible acrylic resin co-polymer powder, compatible admixtures, corrosion inhibitors and the material is also fibre reinforced. The powder, when mixed with water, produces an anti slump, non flow, acrylic modified, cementitious mortar which quickly hardens to produce a high strength, strong bonding and impermeable material. The powder is packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Designed to the Department of Transport Highways and Traffic Standards.
- Specially formulated for the repair and protection of reinforced concrete.
- Portland cement based, acrylic resin modified, microsilica enhanced and fibre reinforced.
- Quickly and easily mixed, worked and placed.
- The mortar is grey, thixotropic, cohesive, set accelerated and produces an attractive finish.
- Formulated to produce an exceptionally dense, impermeable and durable material.
- Contains low alkali cements: equivalent sodium oxide is below 3.0kg/m³.
- Incorporates non reactive, graded sands inert to Alkali Silica Reaction (ASR).
- Economical, non flammable, non toxic, user friendly and safe to use.
- To repair and protect concrete to the Department of Transport Specifications.
- For general non flow repairs to concrete floors, ramps, roads, car parks, cementitious surfaces, render, mortar, masonry, stone, bricks and blocks.
- For structural applications, bedding in applications, thin sections and feather edges.
- To fill, seal and waterproof voids, cavities, cracks, gaps and joints in mortar and concrete.
- To coat concrete to retard or arrest carbonation, sulphation or ASR.
- For the protection of reinforcing steel in concrete exposed to high levels of chloride.
- For use on concrete in marine locations and chemically aggressive environments.
- Applied as a render to concrete, masonry, brick and stone.
- For the installation of horizontal, vertical and soffit fixings, bars and bolts into concrete,masonry, brick and stone.