Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND FLOOR SCREED (RB FS) powder is a premixed, ready to use, cementitious floor screed powder. The compound contains a blend of fine cement powders, acrylic co-polymer resins, graded crushed rock sands and aggregates, fibres and a combination of admixtures. The material, when mixed with water, produces a grey semi flowing, trowelable floor screed which is applied to new or existing concrete. The hardened screed is strong, tough, hard and durable. ROCKBOND FLOOR SCREED ACCELERATED (RB FSA) is used at low temperatures, or when a rapid gain in early strength is required at 20ºC. The powders are packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and have a shelf life of 5 years.
- All the ingredients in the bag and ready for use.
- Portland cement based, microsilica enhanced, acrylic polymer resin modified, shrinkage compensated and fibre reinforced.
- Selected and graded crushed rock aggregates with excellent mechanical properties.
- Quickly and easily mixed with water, worked, placed and finished ridged, brushed or smooth.
- Non shrink, anti slip, non crazing, non cracking, non curling and non dusting.
- High early and ultimate compressive, flexural and tensile strengths.
- Hard wearing, long lasting and resistant to impact and abrasion.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- Concrete repairs to concrete standing areas, floors, ramps, paths and roadways.
- To cover concrete in car parks, forecourts, garages and petrol stations.
- In loading bays, warehouses and factories.
- In areas of high mechanical attack: engineering workshops and assembly plants.
- For structural applications, bedding in applications, thin section concrete and screeds.
- In chemically hostile areas: food factories, farms, abattoirs, dairies and breweries.
- Repairs to cementitious surfaces, concrete roofs and flowing repairs to stone and brick walls.
- To cover insulation, pipes and wires in underfloor heating systems in offices and houses.