Product information sheet: Repair Concrete
ROCKBOND REPAIR CONCRETE (RB RC) powder is a specially formulated, pre-mixed, ready to use, cementitious concrete powder. The compound contains a blend of fine cements, high quality graded sands, crushed rock aggregates and a set of compatible admixtures. The material readily mixes with water to produce a flowing repair concrete which is self compacting and hardens to give a strong bonding, high strength product. The powder is packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and has a shelf life of two years.
- Designed to the Department of Transport Specification for Highway Works.
- Quickly and easily mixed with water, poured, pumped and placed.
- Flowing consistency promotes penetration into confined spaces, and into weak and damaged concrete substrates.
- The concrete will not segregate or bleed at the recommended water content.
- Shrinkage compensated, with low alkali cements, equivalent Na2O below 3kg/m³.
- Excellent bond strength, and good mechanical strengths.
- Resistant to static, dynamic, cyclic and vibrational stresses.
- Incorporates unreactive sands and aggregates safe from Alkali Silica Reaction (ASR).
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- For general purpose and high performance concreting applications.
- Concrete repairs to reinforced concrete structures.
- Load bearing and structural applications.
- Motorway bridges, viaducts and carriageway repairs.
- Repair and protection of concrete structures in marine environments.
- To repair concrete floors, car parks, pathways, loading bays, roadways and motorways.
- Void filling and sealing applications to concrete, masonry and steel.