Product Information Sheet:
ROCKBOND SUPER DENSITY (3600) GROUT (RB SD3600G) powder is a specially designed, pre-mixed, ready to use, cementitious grout powder. The compound is a blend of fine cements, quality graded heavy sands and a set of admixtures. When the powder is mixed with water, a free flowing, anti-shrink, super density, high strength grout is produced, which will not segregate or bleed at the recommended water content. ROCKBOND SUPER DENSITY (3600) GROUT has a minimum set density of 3600kg/m3, and the ROCKBOND SUPER DENSITY (4000) GROUT (RB SD4000G) has a minimum set density of 4000kg/m³. The powders are packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable sacks, and have a shelf life of 5 years.
- Quickly and easily mixed, poured and placed.
- Contains a unique system of wetting, dispersing and stabilising agents.
- No segregation or bleeding at the recommended water content.
- The grouts are high flow, self compacting, self smoothing, and are readily pumpable.
- Can be formulated and supplied to give densities of between 2500 and 6000kg/m³.
- Contain no chlorides, high alumina cement or other deleterious substances.
- Economical, non flammable, non toxic, user friendly and safe to use.
- Flowing super density and super strength applications.
- Radiation shielding and absorption.
- Barrier to microwave, X-rays and other harmful radiation.
- For use in hospital X-ray rooms.
- Electronic shielding to computer rooms.
- Military installations.
- High security safe protection.
- Ballast for boats.
- To protect concrete exposed to a high degree of thermal attack, impact and abrasion.