ROCKBOND ZINC RICH STEEL PRIMER (RB ZRSP) is a specially formulated, single pack, epoxy
resin, zinc based primer for steel. When the primer is painted onto steel, a grey, matt, zinc rich, anti
corrosion, galvanic coating is produced which protects steel against oxidation, corrosion and chemical
attack. The resin is supplied in 8.5kg/5 litre packs and has a shelf life of 1 year.
* One pack system: quickly and easily applied by brush, spray or roller.
* Low viscosity, low workability and free flowing.
* Quick drying, strong and bonds fast to steel and other metal surfaces.
* Impermeable, waterproof, weatherproof, durable and provides long term protection.
* Resistant to aqueous solutions, acids, oils and most organic solvents.
* Suitable and compatible for use with Rockbond Concrete Repair and Protection Products.
* High yielding, economical and safe to use.
+ Brush or spray apply to steel to protect steel, steel reinforcing, steel bars and rods against
moisture, oxygen, chlorides and acid gas attack.
+ To chemically protect steel in chemically aggressive environments.
+ To protect steel against de-icing salts and steel situated in marine locations.
+ For treating steel reinforced concrete located in dairies, chemical works, tunnels and sewers.
+ To protect steel structures, beams, tanks, plates and pipes from chemical attack and corrosion.
+ For use on steel reinforced concrete, concrete repairs and in new construction.
+ To repair and protect new steel, or damaged galvanised steel surfaces.
+ To bond wet and cast cementitious mortars, grouts, floor screeds and concrete to steel.