Product Information Sheet:
Can be pigmented to give a range of colours. Resistant to solvents and chemical attack. Formulated to withstand continual washing without ageing or deterioration to protect concrete structures and buildings against graffiti nuisance for use on bus shelters, toilets, bollards, barriers, signs and various street furniture.
Rockbond Anti Graffiti Coating (RB AGC) is an anti graffiti, moisture cured polyurethane, coating designed to protect brick, concrete and other surfaces from graffiti attack. The material is a three coat application system and, when fully cured, provides a clear, dense, waterproof and impermeable barrier to all types of ink, paint and solvent based graffiti. The system is ready to use, is supplied in 5 litre packs, and has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Quickly and easily applied by brush, broom, roller or spray.
- Can be used on all construction materials: concrete, mortar, render, masonry, rock, stone, steel, wood and plastic.
- Strong, highly adhesive and durable.
- Designed to give a clear gloss or clear matt finish.
- Can be pigmented to give a range of colours.
- Resistant to solvents and chemical attack.
- Formulated to withstand continual washing and cleaning without ageing or deterioration.
- High yielding, economical, non toxic, user friendly and safe to use.
- To protect concrete structures and buildings against graffiti nuisance.
- For use on bus shelters, toilets, bollards, barriers, signs and various street furniture.
- To give an attractive and ascetically pleasing clear or coloured finish to structures, buildings, walls and surfaces.?