Product Information Sheet:
Load bearing applications: under heavy machine baseplates, structural baseplates, bridge bearing
seats, crane rail tracks, generators and compressors. As a heavy duty floor screed to repair damaged
and broken concrete surfaces. To protect concrete surfaces in chemically aggressive environments
such as food factories, farms, abattoirs, dairies and breweries.
ROCKBOND EPOXY MORTAR (RB EM) is a specially formulated, three part epoxy resin system which consists of a base resin, hardener and filler. When the hardener is mixed with the base resin and filler, a non flow mortar is produced which cures to produce a quick, strong, fast bonding material for use in concrete repairs, on concrete floors and in areas exposed to chemical attack. The mortar is supplied in 5.2kg/2.5 litre and 20.8kg/10 litre packs and has a shelf life of 1 year.
- Pre batched, pre packed and ready to use.
- Quickly and easily mixed, worked, placed and finished.
- Quick strength development: will resist traffic and loading at an early age.
- Bonds fast to cement, concrete, brick, masonry, rock and steel.
- Heavy duty and high strength: will resist heavy static, dynamic and cyclic loading.
- Resistant to aqueous solutions, corrosive chemicals, acids, oils and organic solvents.
- For the repair and protection of reinforced concrete structures.
- To patch repair cracks, voids, holes and gaps in concrete, stone, masonry and steel.
- The filling and sealing of voids, and general purpose non flow epoxy mortar applications.
- High strength structural repairs to concrete.
- Load bearing applications: under heavy machine baseplates, structural baseplates, bridge bearing seats, crane rail tracks, generators and compressors.
- To lay, place, bed in and bond precast concrete, blocks, stone, tiles and engineering bricks.
- As a heavy duty floor screed to repair damaged and broken concrete surfaces.
- To protect concrete in chemically aggressive environments such as chemical works and stores, food and drink processing factories, farms, abattoirs, dairies and breweries.